A way for those in my life, near & far, to keep updated on my life & livings. Nothing profound or enlightening will be found... just pictures & stories of what I've been doing lately.
Monday, November 24, 2008
TSO Rocks!
So I was able to attend the TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) concert on Saturday in San Diego! It was so fantastic. Early on, there was the possibility that I wouldn't be able to make their concert this year due to my schedule at Disneyland, but thankfully it worked itself out. Granted working a 50 hour week at Disneyland with the midnight showing of Twilight thrown in for good measure & the concert - it was a very long week! But all worth it. My holiday season has now begun: I've got the TSO CD's playing in my car & as soon as I've got the time, I'll pull out the Christmas decorations. I love this time of year. BTW, Twilight was awesome! Read the books, see the movie - so fabulous! If you don't know anything about TSO, check out their website at http://trans-siberian.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment